Not all chain link is created equal. At Westside Fence, we believe a quality fence is made of quality components. Our chain link fabric is Galvanized After Weaving (GAW) which provides exceptional security and protection for strength and longevity. Produced from wire woven into fabric then galvanized with a zinc coating, GAW chain link fabric ensures all surfaces of the base metal are protected against rust and corrosion.
Mesh size is another important consideration for chain link fencing – the smaller the mesh, the more durable the fence. We stock 2 1/4″ mesh chain link for residential fencing which provides a smaller grid and stronger fence than with a typical 2 3/8″ mesh sold elsewhere.
We stock a full line of 9-gauge commercial grade chain link fabric with 6-gauge available upon request.
Our expert sales staff is here to help you design and plan your fence. Give us the linear footage, general layout, gate locations and height, and we’ll do the rest. With many colors and styles to choose from, chain link offers an appealing and cost-effective solution for your business or home.
Chain link products:
All gauges (residential/commercial) & heights available.
- Galvanized Sch. 40 posts & top rail sizes: 1-5/8”, 1-7/8”, 2-3/8”, 2-7/8”, 4”, 6-5/8”, & 8-5/8”
- Galvanized .065 & BSS tubing posts & top rail sizes: 1-3/8”, 1-5/8”, 1-7/8”, 2-3/8”
- Large selection on chain link fittings, including many hard to find items
- Security Mesh available
- Vinyl Coated Materials
- Construction Panels
- 3’ & 4’ walk gates & 10’ & 12’ double gates.
- Available in heights of 4’, 5’, & 6’.
- Residential / Commercial / Industrial
- Swing, Roll (track or v-grove), & cantilever styles
- Barrier / Crash Gates
- 5 Panel Farm Gates
- Tubular Livestock Gates
Click Here for Custom Gate Fabrication Services